- Five years plus experience training to a variety of stakeholders in both the private and public sector.
- BSc Hons in computer science (2.1). Foundation Degree as a network specialist (cisco)
- City & Guilds, level 3 Award in Education and Training at Nescot, London (April 2018)
- Training in large numbers of professionals (2000+) when I was part of the NHS project implementation team
- Training one 2 ones, small groups, workshops, remote desktop.
- Developing course training materials
- Bespoke software training
- Vetting Type: Enhanced Level 1 Pass- Valid until Nov 2022
- Currently use the Microsoft Office 2010, 2016 & 2019 packages at work, which consists of: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Access.
- Additionally Office 365 with OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Microsoft Windows 7 & Windows 10
- Mac (OSX, iOS) for design work.
Training & IT Roles
Company: IT Tutor | Novus HMP Feltham, London
Start Date: Feb 2020
End Date: To Date
Full time Sessional cover-IT Tutor | Novus HMP Feltham, London | Feb 2020-To Date
Delivery of a Level 1 Graphic Design Course.
Software: Adobe suite, MS Office.
If you would like further information about training. Please check availability […]
Company: Sodexo HMP Bronzefield |Tutor
Start Date: July 2019
End Date: Dec 2019
Sodexo HMP Bronzefield |Tutor | July 2019- Dec 2019
Functional Skills Tutor (6 months maternity cover). Delivering C&G L1 Employability course, comprising of four units:
- Managing personal finance- Household budgeting and practical maths
- Interview Skills- Create a CV and gain experience with the interview […]
Company: Tutor | HMP High Down, London
Start Date: Dec 2017
End Date: July 2019
HMP High Down, for Novus in London |Tutor | Dec 2017- July 2019
HMP High Down, Novus in London. Novus is a subsidiary of “The Manchester College” and provides training to prisoners throughout the England.
My role included setting up a new media […]
Company: Freelance Web Designer
Start Date: April 2015
End Date: Dec 2017
Freelance Web Design| Self Employed| April 2015 – Dec 2017
Sales and marketing, Preliminary Investigation of user requirements, Website design and development, Web design packages, HTML, CSS, Content Management Systems,(CMS), Domain Management, Server-side maintenance, Website security and testing.
If you would like further information about […]